Sunday 6 March 2016

Number Of Years - With Timeless Textures


I am sharing a very quick to make 'Man' card with you today :o)

I used some of the stamps from the Timeless Textures stamps set to randomly stamp the background. I used Sahara Sand, Crumb Cake, Soft Suede and Basic Grey ink. I stamped them all 'off' onto scrap paper before using them on the card.

The numbers come from the Number of Years stamp set - everyone needs this set, it's just so useful! I stamped them in Basic Grey and cut them out with the matching Large Numbers Framelits. The sentiment comes from the same set.


The paper is from our Going Places 6" x 6" paper stack.

Supplies

Place an order for £45 and choose a free gift from the Sale-a-Bration Brochure! You can choose one free gift for each £45 spent.

Host a Party (or place an order) of £200 or more to earn an EXTRA £20 in Hostess Rewards!

Join my Team before the end of March and receive £160 worth of product (of your choice) for just £99!


Full Details Here!

No comments: