Monday 11 July 2016

Love You Lots - Mini Cards - Team Training


I showed you the little box that holds these Mini cards in my previous post. This time I am showing you the cards we made to go inside :o)

You get four really cute images with the Love You Lots Hostess stamp set. They are perfect for many occasions, but I wanted 'Thank You' cards this time :o)

The cards are 3" square.


The Ladybugs image is my favourite of the four .... and really simple to colour. 

I used the Aqua Painter and ink pads again - but colouring the spots with the Black Stampin' Marker.


The Elephant and Mouse image was just a little too wide for my card front .... so I had to lose the tails :o) 

I used Smoky Slate for the Elephant and Crumb Cake for the mouse.


Aren't these Hedgehogs sweet?

I coloured the front of them using Sahara Sand. The 'spikes' were created using Crumb Cake, Chocolate Chip and Soft Suede.


And finally .... Mr Frog .... another cutie that is really quick and simple to colour. 


Supplies

No comments: