Wednesday 3 August 2016

Beautiful ... Thoughtful Branches!


Here is another project using the Thoughtful Branches bundle! 

The more I use this set, the more I love it! The images are so sweet and you can create beautiful little scenes :o)

I used several of the stamps this time but I started by lightly sponging my background with Soft Sky and Pear Pizzazz ink. I then created the 'grass' using two of the stamps - I love how this came out!

I stamped the Leaves for the tree onto Pear Pizzazz card using Wild Wasabi ink, cutting two layers to give it some extra dimension.


The little birds are so cute! I love that we have two in this set facing different directions :o)

Don't forget that these products are only available for this month! You can order yours by clicking on the link below and going to my online store! 


Supplies

No comments: