Monday 29 May 2017

So In Love with So Detailed Thinlits - Class Projects


I struggled to decide which products to focus on for my May Project class! There were so many lovely stamp sets and bundles in the Spring / Summer catalogue ..... and lots I hadn't yet used :o)

I finally decided to use the Falling In Love suite. These products are all so pretty together. They are perfect for Weddings, but so much more too.

This simple Gift Bag was created using the Simply Scored board. I used the Gift Bag punch board just to punch the shape on the sides of the opening Flap. 



We made a matching card for the Gift Bag. I really like how the design for the front panel came out on them both.

This actually took quite a while to design - in elapsed time. Do you ever create something, but are not completely happy with it when finished? But you can't quite place what it is that's 'wrong'. 

I originally created the card as is, but without the ½ Doily under the ribbon. I liked the card, but knew something was missing .... or not quite right. It took almost 2 weeks of looking at it on and off to work out what was wrong .... which is when the Doily with the paper backing was added. Now I'm happy :o)


The coordinating embellishments are truly lovely. I added them to the front panels by using a little Linen Thread to tie them onto the ribbon.

Supplies